Account and Security
Design a Snowflake account and database strategy, based on business requirements.
- Create and configure Snowflake parameters based on a central account and any additional accounts.
- List the benefits and limitations of one Snowflake account as compared to multiple Snowflake accounts.
Design an architecture that meets data security, privacy, compliance, and governance requirements.
- Configure Role Based Access Control (RBAC) hierarchy
- System roles and associated best practices
- Data Access
- Data Security
Outline Snowflake security principles and identify use cases where they should be applied.
- Network security
- User, Role, Grants provisioning
Outline the benefits and limitations of various data models in a Snowflake environment.
- Data models
Design data sharing solutions, based on different use cases.
- Use Cases
- Sharing within the same organization/same Snowflake account
- Sharing within a cloud region
- Sharing across cloud regions
- Sharing between different Snowflake accounts
- Sharing to a non-Snowflake customer
- Sharing Across platforms
- Data Exchange
- Data Sharing Methods
Create architecture solutions that support Development Lifecycles as well as workload requirements.
- Data Lake and Environments
- Development lifecycle support
Given a scenario, outline how objects exist within the Snowflake Object hierarchy and how the hierarchy impacts an architecture.
- Object hierarchy
Determine the appropriate data recovery solution in Snowflake and how data can be restored.
- Disaster Recovery
Determine the appropriate data loading or data unloading solution to meet business needs.
- Data sources
- Ingestion of the data
- Architecture Changes
- Data unloading
Outline key tools in Snowflake’s ecosystem and how they interact with Snowflake.
- API endpoints
Determine the appropriate data transformation solution to meet business needs.
- Materialized Views, Views and Secure Views
- Staging layers and tables
- Querying semi-structured data
- Data processing
- Stored Procedures
- Streams and Tasks
Outline performance tools, best practices, and appropriate scenarios where they should be applied.
- Query profiling
- Virtual Warehouse configuration
- Search Optimization
- Query rewrite
Troubleshoot performance issues with existing architectures.
- JOIN explosions
- Warehouse selection (scaling up as compared to scaling out)
- Best practices and optimization techniques
- Duplication of data
Copyright© ikuty.com , 2023 AllRights Reserved Powered by AFFINGER4.